Monday, April 16, 2012

67 days of vacations and at least 67 films!!!

Few days back, my vacations started with a bang only because of better hopes in exam results. :) I think it would be my last vacation of my college days. Being a student of Electronic media and passionate about films, I thought making this vacation memorable. For that, I have made a resolution to view at least one film every day. Some of them would be on big screen and some on laptop screen as well.


So 67 days of vacations and at least 67 films!!!


Of course due to my work and some other reason, I can't watch a film everyday. So for those missed days I will have to work really hard... may be 2 or 3 films a day! Films can belong to any genre, any cinema, any language, any country. Some may be critically acclaimed, some may be pure entertainers even some may be just because I wanted to see them. 


My vacations have started on 12th April and today is 16th. Meanwhile, I have watched 4 films. So the resolution has begun on a positive note. 5 days and 4 films with 1 film in negative account. I expect me to cover that up soon.


On each Friday, I will release my experience about the films I viewed. Wish me luck and a great strength to sail through this ocean of films. I wish it would be one of the most memorable and unique experience.


See you on Friday!!! It will be the SHOWTIME!

2 comments:

  1. Sure buddy. Will let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling jealous already.......
    May you find the glitter & glory of reel life.....
    Good luck....!

    ReplyDelete